Thursday, April 28, 2011

Maddie and Lola are awesome






After last week's rant I was going to try and come up with something really light hearted and funny for this week's entry. I'm still annoyed with the lack of concern for the education of our children in this country, though, so I can't do that. Instead I decided I'd show you why I care so much about this topic and what motivates me to keep pushing the issue. So, i'm going to tell you about my kids and show off pictures of them.

Maddie and Lola are my girls and my reason for everything. Maddie's 8 and Lola is almost 2. "Wow, Tim, that's quite an age gap," I can hear you saying. Yes, it is and my wife wrote an explanation for this that I could never top, so just go to her far superior blog to read it*.

Anyway, my girls are two sides of a coin. They couldn't be more different in many ways, but they complement each other beautifully and are so amazing together that I can't even stand it. I'm a lucky guy, indeed. I love 'em both madly and am pursuing a life as a teacher because of them. I owe it to them to fulfill my purpose so I can make sure they pursue theirs with equal conviction.

Whatever, bring on pics of the kids.








So there you have it. My kids are incredible and full of awesomeness. That's why I get so fired up over things like I do. I get fired up for your kids too. They all deserve it. 

* shameless plug for the wife's blog. She's awesome and her blog is too. I love her as much as my kids, but she won't be happy if I put a picture of her on here. Ooooops:

No comments:

Post a Comment